Are those who have ineptly managed Centralized Banking, planning to now break the piggy bank?
The N.W.O. which includes Centralized Banking tried to stop the Donald in the primaries, AND THEY FAILED.They tried to shore up their rotten system by foisting puppet Hillary on us all AND THAT FAILED. I suspect they have tried to assassinate the Donald AND THAT HAS FAILED (yet the dead bodies pile up BUT ON THE LEFT, that is except for Roger Stone who survived) They tried to stop the Donald in the Electoral College and THAT FAILED; start a war with Russia to distract us AND THAT FAILED; overrun America with refugees and illegal immigrants AND THAT FAILED. Rothschild predicted a stock market crash in the latter half of 2016 THAT ALSO FAILED AND the stock market went up.
BIG QUESTION: Were these INAUGURATION DAY protests & violent riots, the build up of an immigrant army in Chicago, Oakland, and on the southern border an attempted coup? Well friends, THAT TOO HAS FAILED.
If nothing else we get to realize that the enemies of America are inept and ineffective
The Constitutional Republic still stands if a bit wobbly.
In talking to CPAC Mike Pence said “As long as America stays good, America will be great.” So true. It is vital that Trump follow through on his Drain the Swamp.
Realize that there is a spiritual component to the Trump campaign. Collective prayer played a big part in his success. Standing tall with him are Black Pastors, Christian Evangelicals, and even those who follow a pure Judaism. Amazing power here.
So lets analyze the Trump strengths and weaknesses.
- Trump ushers in a new culture of productivity where his ability to work hard & smartly sets a bright, new example.
- His cabinet is a chosen team of hard and smart workers. Their professionalism contrasts with the past Obama appointees. Rex Tillerson is out of the top drawer. It is a definite plus that the people Trump has selected to play this game with him; are clean and strong, except possibly Tom Price (Health Care) who has a proven record of “insider trading”
- Trump’s special advisers are special: While Jared Kushner and Ivanka have leaned LEFT, their good intentions and their ability are without question. If they choose to study our heritage with Larry Arnn of Hillsdale College they will move from good to exceptional. Steve Bannon brings a razor sharp political analysis to the table, while Kellyanne Conway has style, grace and a big, big heart.
- Trump is keeping his promises; jobs are coming back to America.
- He has enlisted the support of law enforcement and the military who love him. This is the strongest military in the world. It is unlikely the enemies of Trump or the USA will be able to lure them away or turn them against him.
- Standing together we can handle any financial threat, AS LONG AS WE ARE ABLE TO TACKLE IT one small bite at a time and are given time to get our house in order.
- “America First” endangers the N.W.O. On the other hand it also scares them. They may well come round to supporting a leader in the U.S. A. who can make order out of the chaos they have created. They may even be willing to sacrifice thier man on the ground, George Soros; not nice people these. (Kissinger’s meetings with Putin, Trump & Jared Kushner seem to give credence to this possibility. Trump is dealing from strength.Here are the Key Players of the One World Order (In order of importance)
1: Lord Jacob de Rothschild. 2: His son Nathaniel. 3: Baron David de Rothschild 4: Sir Evelyn de Rothschild 5: David Rockefeller 6: Henry Kissinger 7: George Soros 8: Lloyd Blankfein
(Note: Jacob is 80 years old, Evelyn is 85 and Kissinger is 90; crusty old white men as the LEFT would like to call them!!!)
- Two forces will play out one against each other during Trump’s first term: i.e. Our confidence in Trump’s leadership vs. the bad consequences from a century of bad money-management, the evidence of which we see everywhere around us. As long as Trump is able to keep us believing, we are going to come through. He needs to buy himself and us the time to FIX America. Money is an idea backed by confidence.
- America is a bankrupt country; therefore the appropriate rules to follow in handling the problem are the bankruptcy rules. Trump understands these and knows how to turn a bad situation around, and bring in a recovery.
- The catastrophic consequences of the Clinton/Gramm deregulation and a failure to drain the swamp and restructure banking set us up for the crash of 2008. NOTE: Banking should be organized to reward productivity.Then Obama pulled it together with sticky tape, but he, too, failed to drain the swamp and/or restructure the banking industry. The outcome: RIGHT NOW there are even more too big to fail banks. and a derivative bubble that is about to pop.
- Did McConnell (found taking bribes for TPA) and Paul Ryan (found taking bribes for Puerto Rico) choose Tom Price with proven ‘insider trading” transgressions. Bad choice. (The good news is there is an outstanding candidate in the wings. Dr. Rand Paul has an integrity that cannot be challenged.)
- Mnuchin on Treasury is an unknown. It is not clear if he is clean enough, or strong enough to face the challenges that are coming straight at him. His ties to Goldman Sachs are questionable. Pity Carl Icahn didn’t accept the Treasury appointment. Good that he has joined the Trump team if not as Treasury. He is still the best choice for Treasury.
So what should be our part in this?
To protect ourselves on the financial front, it behooves us to look closely at some money fundamentals:
I remember the excitement of losing my first tooth as a child. My hardworking teacher- father made a big thing about it. He used this experience to teach me about money. I was to give up my shining, white tooth to a tooth fairy who would give me in return, something valuable. It was to be a simple transaction. I give tooth. Fairy gives coin or note. As my father explained it to me – This is all about a fair exchange. Seemed good to me.
Have we lost sight of this fair exchange on which our systems & economy should be built?
Sadly the Tooth Fairy is not omnipotent, the State is not all powerful. You ask, can the Government, or the Federal Reserve or the Tooth Fairy not print just as much money as they want? You can read more about how the Federal Reserve works and the basics of our USA economy at “More about the Tooth Fairy.”
There are those among us who believe the Federal Reserve & the Federal Government (the Tooth Fairy) exist to take care of all of us, but actually that is not what they are supposed to be doing. We sometimes forget that first we have to give something valuable to the community (AKA the social contract) This work & exchange of product happens first and then in an honest and well regulated society we reap the rewards in direct proportion to what we give.
The problem, since 1913 banking privatized profits; but the losses have been legally socialized. You can read more about how it was all set up at Creature from Jekyll Island.
The FED has been around for over a 100 years, and not once has there been a full audit of the Federal Reserve. Somewhere lost in the middle of all this complexity is a shiny white tooth which we shall call the productivity of all good Americans.
(A debt-based financial system is unsustainable, because it creates debt bubbles and the next one going to pop will be derivatives. And this may be what they will try to blame on Donald Trump)
Trump is squarely and solidly for the shiny white tooth. He understands productivity. He also understands the enormous waste that has occurred during the last eight years. So it is not all bad, I do believe that by draining the banking swamp, and reorganizing the system, there will be a better way.
Is there anything we can do about it? Of course there is.
To fix the money in America we need a system based on true and fair exchange. One tooth , one shiny coin. We want to concentrate more on how we make the shiny tooth, which stands for the productivity of all good Americans; your own productivity and what you give to others.
We have the right to exchange our true production for legal tender.
We need to get the banks to clean up their act and to stop stealing from us. We owe this to our children.
Quote for the Day
Any banker will tell you that there is a fool in every trade, which is why you must always know who the fool is, because if you don’t, the fool is probably you.
JL Banking Blog
| About the Author
Lynn Verhoeff (Grandma Thunder) has published two books, “Politics IOU” and “Magic Money” both on Kindle. The first is satirical about banking and the second, examines the conflict of our times, Globalism vs Patiotism. You can read more at fb Grandma Thunder – an Independent Voice or Blog/Grandma Thunder or Free Books by Grandma