Corruption cannot survive if the light of day is shone on it
For almost a century and especially in the new digital age big bad corporations have gamed the system. How do we fix this, we force in transparency.
Coercive government, religion or healthcare is WRONG.
Stealing from the working class of America to pay for an unfair corporate, banking, government or global privilege is WRONG
America supports freedom of religion; good religions aim to enhance NOT to dominate. Justifying the use of force in religion (as in radical Islam & Sharia Law) is WRONG
It is only when our laws enable such bully thinking that they, too become wrong.
There is much we do not know about the Deep State (Military Industrial Complex & the Intelligence Community) and we should.
Here are some questions we should be asking:
- Hurricane Irma & Harvey right after Trump exited the International Climate Accord exposes the geoengineering agenda of the technocrats.
- How many intelligence agencies and what are they up to? Are their duplicate functions. Do they serve America with integrity (Obama unmasking of Trump?)
- In the last year there has been a trail of dead or almost dead bodies. Is anybody investigating? (Scalia, Scalise,Seth Rich, & now the unfortunate son of Eric Bolling) It has been said the best way to die is to work for Hillary. We do not know the facts; why?
Hard to understand Congress. Is the irrational thinking and irrational voting caused by corrupt donors and lobbyists?
Sometimes the way Congress (or teh courts) react or votes makes absolutely no sense.Is somebody running a bully control system with threats of family violence, and blackmail? Is anybody investigating this? It won’t be the first time Edgar Hoover is famous for his little black book. But that was before the Internet.The swamp is deep, and ugly and un-American. We fight back by forcing those who seek to hide their evil actions, up into the light of day.
The biggest force for freedom is the Internet. The Internet has remained FREE because it has operated in the USA under the Bill of Rights. Here in the USA freedom of speech is guaranteed. This is not the case in most of the other countries in the world. Thanks to what has been a free and open Internet we have been able to make some inroads into DRAINING the DC swamp. So we can COMFORTABLY SAY say that King Obama had no MORAL right to GIVE AWAY the control of the Internet as this truly rests with we the American people under the American constitution.
We the people .will not tolerate corruption WHEN WE KNOW
Two things drive change: the ideas of man and new technological breakthroughs. Make America Great Again may not seem to be a new idea; given what has been politically correct to think and say over the last 25 years has been the New World Order. Whether he wins or not, Donald Trump will be changing “Business as Usual” and “Banking as Usual”, and shaking up the corruption in America.
In living memory there have been three civilizing waves: the Agricultural, the Industrial and now the Digital-Electronic Wave. The changes we now experience are fast and furious and are akin to a gigantic wave that is descending on us. It is because of this that we need new leaders, men of vision who can help us to see where we are going. It is in times like this that we need a simple formula to sort it all out. There is such a formula and it is this:
EVIL SURVIVES IN SECRECY, CORRUPTION CANNOT THRIVE WHEN THE LIGHT OF DAY IS SHONE ON IT.
It takes men of courage and honesty to stand firm and hold a true course as we let go of the old corrupt order. It is such men of courage that we need to seek out and support in this next election.
Imagine a powerful sea, with large waves breaking. The force of each new wave is met by the force of the prior wave receding. At the place where the two waves meet, their force is broken into a thousand swirling eddies. Is this not what our society is experiencing right now?.
It is not the first time two powerful civilizing waves have met and wreaked havoc on society. It was the force of the Industrial Revolution that undid the old agricultural order of Kings and the Aristocrats. The difference was that in those days it was easy to see unfair advantage and inevitable that justice and fair play would eventually overcome. The world was smaller but even then the changes brought by the new industrial wave fighting an entrenched corrupt agricultural order wreaked havoc on the world. The French Revolution was ugly.
As the Industrial wave now meets the Digital Wave, the Digital Revolution has taken us global.
Now the the conflict is both bigger and more subtle. This is because in the industrial order it is easy for bad men to hide because of the split between the consumer and the producer. Those taking advantage have learned to steal from both producer and consumer and they have perfected the art of hiding in the middle. When men do not act to serve the greatest good, their activities MUST be conducted in SECRECY.
Those who have bad secrets are running scared and we can know them by their efforts to hide their acts and to curb transparency.
As the corrupt industrial and financial model crumbles, it is actually possible to create a better culture, maybe even a golden age. This may be hard to see as the water swirls around us and the banking and corporate and military and political powers fight to maintain an income inequality that will upend our culture.
To come through we are going to have to have a willingness to refresh our lives, to let go of the old and to embrace the new. This is the decision that each voter faces in 2016. First and foremost we MUST get the Internet back under American control, and subject to constitutional protections.
Sadly the Industrial Order could well be replaced by something far worse than what we now have, the signs of decline are already out there. We see the diabolic ideas of Saul Allinsky manifesting in America; having been secretly introduced to usurp our traditions of freedom.
What we are doing is riding the digital wave on the cusp, and it is almost ready to tip over. We can ride and command this new electronic wave, keep it free and use it to create a far better system – or we can let it crash and engulf us.
We can fail to take action, fail to elect the right new leaders and we can let the electronics that drives this new wave be used by the entrenched establishment to undo our working system of government in the USA and replace it with a global governance driven by ugly secrets and dark money.
How do we fight back?
It all begins and ends with a STRONG AND COLLECTIVE demand for TRANSPARENCY.
The truth is that we dare not fail to bring in positive reform in 2016, for if we do how will our world look?
- The elites will continue to enjoy more and more opulence. There will be scarcity by design – all in our best interests, of course.
- In a new super-regulated society we will find a high ratio of cops (AKA Security Officers) to every working man. They are there to protect us, of course.
- We will begin to pay a Local Tax, a City Tax, a State Tax, a National Tax, a Federal Tax and a World Tax. This new tax is going to be introduced gradually but it will grow and grow. There will be no representation, of course.
- The idle rich and the idle poor, both parasitic on society, will continue to collaborate to steal the fruits of the labor of the producers. There will be no fair exchange with producers of course.
- There will be the appearance of democracy but the election process will be manipulated. There will be no freedom of course
- The elites will be there by divine right and it will behoove us to support them, of course.
- The one percent rich will grow richer and the ninety nine percent will grow poorer of course.
- The free internet will become a distant memory of a better age.
Quote for the Week
“Truth never damages a cause that is just”
Lynn Verhoeff (Grandma Thunder) has been writing for twenty years. She has published two books, “Politics IOU” and “Magic Money” both on Kindle. You can read more posts at www.grandmathunder.com
Follow her independent voice at
Grandma Thunder – an Independent Voice