Power lasts only within a framework of balance. It was the American Constitution that gave our country its chance to be great and prosperous and to become a Super Power This is because there was a natural balance between the Executive, Judiciary and the Legislature. The anchor of the system is free and fair elections, making sure that government occurs ONLY with the consent of the people. It was the Constitution that gave America a chance to vote out crime and corruption. It was the American Constitution that gave our nation the time to get its act together and make things work in America.
So what went wrong? Sadly, over time the gap between the rich and the poor grew wider. There has developed a break in reality between the Elites and the people. The elites are now out of touch. This is what set the stage for the upset election of 2016.
There are those who look at this income inequality and envy & resent the wealth of others. Their solution is for government to take from the rich and give to them (socialism) but it is not quite that simple. For the last eight years we have had a government leaning LEFT, pushing a semi- socialist agenda and this did nothing to address the income inequality, in fact the gap between rich and poor widened with the banks growing even bigger. They were taking from he man in the middle, the hardworking forgotten man, and giving to the “useful idiots” the idle poor. Unemployment soared.
The way socialism survives is with a central bank printing all the money. Without this “manna from heaven” the system falls apart. Do you now see why socialism has become so popular with the global banking elite who run the world of finance? Central banks have their own scam a different scam, messing with the production cycle in order to create a false demand. Then they pass the costs along to the people in the form of creeping inflation. The people buy this, but only as long as it is done on gentle gradient. Runaway inflation is always accompanied by riots.
Socialism needs this unlimited supply of money to pay for their unlimited entitlements.
Congress has also entitled banks, giving them unfair usury rules. e.g. The whole student loan crisis falls apart if we abolish compound interest. There is actually no good reason for banks to charge compound interest on student loans or mortgages.
There is a lot that has been corrupt in government but can you isolate just one attribute that makes government bad; bad government is coercive. Bad leaders use the force and power of government to take from some to give to others. Bad leaders seek to force their values on all the people and this without the consent of the governed. Bad leaders bypass “the power of choice” in their people; this power of choice is the essential attribute that fuels innovation. Socialism is a scam & thrives on creating benefit for the “idle” rich while giving to the “idle” poor. Finally as Margaret Thatcher so aptly observed, you run out of other people’s money, and the system collapses in upon itself. We have many examples in history of a socialistic country falling into crisis and decline.
Without a government of force Socialism doesn’t work. And so we have:
- Controlled voting (voter fraud) The election is decided by elites before the voting.
- Fake News (Media conglomerates with a single message) If they all spout the same narrative we spot that they are fake. True reality is multi-faceted. Honest reporting will have many different messages.
- Freedom of speech squashed; the force of justice is misused to suppress free thought and free speech and bulldoze opposition.
- Force & violence are used on any & all who disagree.
- In a socialist-leaning regime you are likely to find a nasty trail of murders
- Then here are the ALINSKY Rules designed to keep the horrible, deplorable people subservient, while all the time bribing them with free services.
The communist Lenin created a set of rules to help keep the power for the elites. His ideas were codified by Saul Alinsky, a favorite of Hillary and Obama. Here is Alinsky’s advice to the crooked politicians who want to hold onto an elite and unfair privilege.
- Class Warfare:Divide the people into the wealthy & the poor, and all other factions. Pit one faction against the other. Easier to keep the people down, if you keep them busy fighting each other.
- Religion: Religion brings with it a Moral Code that is awkward for the crooked elite, and puts them in danger. Elites MUST take out God. People have to worship the State.
- Education– take control of what people listen to or watch or read. Also take control of the Education agenda; what children are taught will define the future.
- Welfare– take control of all aspects of welfare – if the people are beholden to the State they will be too afraid of losing their livelihood to revolt.
- Gun Control– you have to remove the ability of the people to defend themselves against an oppressive government.
- Increase Debt– in this way you can increase taxation, poverty and fear.
- Poverty– Increase poverty – poor people are far easier to control and keep under wraps. They will be too tired to rise up and turn against you.
- Healthcare– Control Healthcare and you control all the people
America rejected Hillary & Obama’s Saul Allinsky ideas, leaving us with a fight on our hands to restore the American Constitution & reaffirm American exceptionalism. This is a gigantic war of ideas playing out in the American Republic. Socialism invaded our colleges, where snowflakes, overburdened by student debt, are ripe recruits for socialism. There is a better way
Central to the problem is a confusion regarding “rights” as defined in the American Declaration of Independence and “rights” as codified in the United Nations Bill of Rights. These “rights” mean different things.
Jefferson affirmed that in a free society government is not valid UNLESS it is derived from the CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE to so be governed. This was a new and very radical idea, timeless actually, as applicable today as it was then in the seventeen hundreds.
Jefferson talked about natural rights, rights inherent in human nature and there was a reason for this. The King’s England justified their form of government on heredity, class, race, and wealth. To give a higher validity to his revolutionary argument than “the divine right of kings” Jefferson claimed God-given rights or natural rights for America, God being higher than a mighty king. It is this idea (often repudiated by the left leaning Academia) that has caught on in the world, with America shining the light of liberty, as a beacon and an anchor.
It is important to differentiate between the American Constitutional “rights” and the “rights” as listed in the articles of the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a stable datum in the European Union. Could it be that this good document is actually flawed and wants correction; is this why the British decided to leave the EU and set a new direction for mankind? Is this why America rose up to reject global and embrace “America First” to reaffirm our commitment to Liberty?
The writers of the Universal Declaration of Rights saw that all men have equal rights that should be protected under law, but this declaration must have been written by envious men. These men tried to level the playing field by using the power of government to take from some and give to others (without the consent of the governed).
Here is a child as she stands on the threshold of life, filled with wonder:
- Is she in any way concerned with Social Security?
- Is she concerned with education? Maybe so, but should such Education be of a Federal or Global nature or should it be local? e.g. She does not need to learn the same survival skills as a tribal child in Afghanistan, or how to milk a cow in Africa. And who should pay for this free-propaganda education?
- Is it important to her to be able to have asylum from persecution, to transplant into other countries? And who will pay for this relocation?
- Should she have the right to free healthcare? Who is to pay for it?
- Are her gender rights a matter for global or Federal coercion?
- Does she have the universal right to rest and adequate leisure, and holidays with pay?
- Ought the government give her food stamps, free lodging, and as they now want to do in EU, a Cost of Living Allowance?
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was a great effort but in it we find what is going wrong in the EU, and why there was a BREXIT. As the EU global and socialistic ideas penetrate America, we are left with a fight on our hands. In fact history shows us that Socialists will go on fighting us until we tame them. It is a PR war and they have lots of money, and they ahve had more than half a century to perfect their diabolic PR propaganda techniques. Did you know that Public Relations was actually created by Rockefeller? So why do they need to scam us and fight us? This is because they derive their energy from the efforts of others and so must steal. It is a sad truth that such envious people cannot innovate, cannot build, cannot create their own wealth. They have to take from others by mis-using the force of government.
In 2016 America chose to go back to being a constitutional Republic and rejected the global views of the LEFT and socialistic views of the United Nations. America decided they wanted to function under the Constitution and the American Founding Principles where government is based on the consent of the governed and a constitution that polices corruption.
The declaration of American Independence affirms a spiritual component that is very beautiful:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.”
| About the Author
Lynn Verhoeff (Grandma Thunder) writes political satire. You can read more at fb Grandma Thunder – an Independent Voice or Blog/Grandma Thunder or Free Books by Grandma