NOTE WELL: In the Las Vegas shooting for the first time THE FIRE POWER was greater than that used (typically) by law enforcement.
If we were to believe the Hillary Clintons and Obamas of the world, gun-control is the answer to all the ills of America.
Is this true?
It runs deeper than that. Watch this short video
Could it be the elites are seeking to cement their unfair privilege.
It seems what they really want is to limit the rights of civilians to arm and protect themselves against a coercive government
We now know from infiltrating Antifa cells (Crowder & O’Keefe) that these Antifa thugs are being financed and armed for the violent overthrow of the Trump regime. Madelay Bay Resort shooting was an evil, ugly, NOISY affair. There is more and more evidence coming to light that the intent of the Soros/Obama/Michael Moore resistance is to destroy America from within.
We live in dangerous times.
Not so long ago guns were banned in Australia, with a disastrous crime wave following in its wake, as shown in this video: Click on the picture to see the video.
What Lies Behind The Violence?
Aside from easy access to guns, there are many other underlying issues that contribute to violence; declining morals, violence seen on TV and in movies and lack of parental control. But what is not widely known is that a common denominator in many shootings has been that those committing the violence were on mind-altering drugs.
Once again with the Las Vegas atrocity, we find that this is true.
The fact that these random acts of violence are drug-related is noted by renowned natural healer, Dr. Richard Schultze To quote Dr. Schulze, “In EVERY case of mass shootings in the last few decades, the killers were later found out to be taking LEGAL, medical doctor prescribed, pharmaceutical, mind-altering, prescription drugs.”
Power is only lasting within a framework of balance. It was the American Constitution that gave our country a chance to be great and prosperous. This is because there was a natural balance between the Executive, Judiciary and a Legislature AND free and fair elections. It was the Constitution that gave America a chance to vote out crime and corruption.
America (up until now) has been a land governed WITH THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED but in 2016 we nearly lost it. Luckily the majority came through. The people in America have not been happy with the last fifty to eighty years. . We sense, but do not actually know, how badly we have been scammed.
Sadly, in the last eight years thanks to shady legislators (like Reid & Boxer) representative government became an endangered species. One wonders if they werre ever honestly elected, what with illegals voting and crooked voting machines (Project Veritas) America rejects sleight of hand legislation and ultra, heavy handed EPA regulations stifling progress. What a problem our good constitution is to those who want to keep an unfair privilege. We have been taken into a precarious range of debt, endangering our future and the future of our children and even our grandchildren.Think Puerto Rico? This is not going to turn out right.
Ask yourself why is America richer than Mexico, why did America become a super power while the beautiful Mexico, same continent, good natural resources,struggles with poverty & crime & corruption? The reason is Mexico does not have “Balance of Power” it does not have our constitution. Mexico and much of the rest of the world have a problem of CRIME AND CORRUPTION but then most of the rest of the world does not YET operate under true balance of power; the brilliant pattern of the American Constitution. We are poor in America in exact degree that we let go of our heritage. Income inequality is a major problem in America and worse in Mexico and the rest of the world. It is the Constitutional form of Government that puts in the checks and balances to open the door to the American Dream and to distribute the wealth fairly.
We did something right when we become prosperous and a super power and our responsibility is to share our successful actions with other sovereign nations through education.
- Get most or all data from TV, filtered as it is by a bought Main Stream Media
- Fail to fact check the ideas they accept and operate on and use as stable data.
- Fail to take the effort to learn a trade and work to support self, family and the nation.
- Are influenced in their voting by welfare, and the largesse of the state.
- Tend to believe authority and that might is right, however irrational.
- Believe slander and cabal & rumor
Saul Allinsky refers to “we the people” as “Useful Idiots”.
Examine #5 of the Allinsky rules.
So let’s take a hard and critical look at America as it has evolved over the last eight years. Do you recognize these points in the “new” fabric of our culture? Here is Alinsky’s advice to the elite oligarchies and crooked politicians to help them hold on to an elite and unfair privilege.
- Class Warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy & the poor, and all other factions. Pit one faction against the other. Easier to keep the people down, if you keep them busy fighting each other.
- Religion: Religion brings with it a Moral Code that is at best awkward for the crooked elite, and at worst dangerous. Elites MUST remove God from all things public.
- Education – take control of what people listen to or watch or read. Also take control of the Education agenda; what children are taught will define our future.
- Welfare – take control of all aspects of welfare – if the people are beholden to the State they will be too afraid of losing their livelihood to revolt.
- Gun Control – you have to remove the ability of the people to defend themselves against an oppressive government.
- Increase Debt – in this way you can increase taxation, poverty and fear.
- Poverty – Increase poverty – poor people are far easier to control
- Healthcare – Control Healthcare and you control the people
We know that Hillary has studied Allinsky when at University. We also know that Obama has referred to Allinsky quite fondly from time to time. We also know that these rules are from Lenin when he was aiming at world control. (An America that sees itself as a soveriegn nation WILL RESPECT other sovereign nations. A constitutional America does not engage in imperialistic wars.
Some years ago, I saw a bumper sticker that read, “If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” That is not quite accurate. Yes, criminals will still be able to get their hands on guns, but the cops and our government will also still have them; and we should beware of such a situation.
The recent spate of shootings, no doubt, has made many of us consider gun control as a possible solution to the violence that is so rampant in the United States. However, any attempts at gun control are fought tooth and nail by the National Rifle Association (NRA).
It’s the old conflict of freedom versus safety and comfort. As usual, the optimum solution lies somewhere between the two extremes. It is possible to have some controls in place without running the risk of being done in by “Big Brother.”
This is explained succinctly in the following:
Thank you Maj. L. Caudill, USMC (Ret.)
“Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that’s it. In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.
“When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunken guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.
“There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we’d be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a [armed] mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger’s potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat — it has no validity when most of a mugger’s potential marks are armed. People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that’s the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
“Then there’s the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.
“People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don’t constitute lethal force, watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that’s as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn’t work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn’t both lethal and easily employable.
“When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…
And that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act.”
This is the time to come together as Patriots and to rebuild.
In electing Donald Trump, America rejected globalism and THE directed history of global elites who have Fallen in love with the Allinsky Rules.
We have to also ask if the Las Vegas shooting is a False Flag?
We can fail to take action, fail to elect the right new leaders and we can let the Resistance be used by the entrenched establishment to undo our working system of government and replace it with a global governance driven by ugly secrets and dark money.
How do we fight back? It all begins and ends with a STRONG AND COLLECTIVE demand for TRANSPARENCY.
The truth is that we dare not fail to bring in positive reform iduring the Trump eight years how will our world look?
- The elites will continue to enjoy more and more opulence. There will be scarcity by design – all in our best interests, of course.
- In a new super-regulated society we will find a high ratio of cops (AKA Security Officers) to every working man. They are there to protect us, of course.
- We will begin to pay a Local Tax, a City Tax, a State Tax, a National Tax, a Federal Tax and a World Tax. This new tax is going to be introduced gradually but it will grow and grow. There will be no representation, of course.
- The idle rich and the idle poor, both parasitic on society, will continue to collaborate to steal the fruits of the labor of the producers. There will be no fair exchange with producers of course.
- There will be the appearance of democracy but the election process will be manipulated. There will be no freedom of course
- The elites will be there by divine right and it will behoove us to support them, of course.
- The one percent rich will grow richer and the ninety nine percent will grow poorer of course.
- The free internet will become a distant memory of a better age.
Quote for the Week
“Truth never damages a cause that is just”