And when it was all over, Trump had won fair and square.
Those who question the results have forgotten that America is a constitutional republic. This is what makes us different from the rest of the world. It is also what has made us great and prosperous in times gone by, but for a long time our founding principles have been under assault. New ideas were being introduced by progressive socialism in our schools and colleges. 2016 is the year when the people stood up and said “no more”. We choose freely to keep America free.
In 2016 the losers either had no moral compass or were out of touch with the electorate. It is these Americans (and at times their foreign handlers) who are now finding it hard to adjust to the new reality. They had all taken it for granted that Hillary would win the election.
There were a few of us who knew that Trump was going to be the next President; and how did we know this? We observed that when Trump decides something, that is the way it is going to be. This strength of mind will be good for us in the troubled times that still lie ahead. How was it that we called it right even before election 2016? We read Trump’s books and studied his record and saw his ability to recruit and organize and especially to build. We judged him on results. So we didn’t listen to the slander. Sadly, it is going to take some time for all the lies and the slander which was especially vicious in 2016, to fade away. Some voters were taken in but then the swamp had not yet been drained.
So this is where we find ourselves today with a lot of people unable to accept the results of Election 2016. Many are freaking because they stand to lose a “weighted” and unfair privilege. Just to name a few:
- Bureaucrats – we have far too many bureaucrats creating and enforcing rules “that bypass the consent of the governed”. These public officials serve vested interests, rather than operating for the greater good.
- Sanctuary Cities – Illegal immigrants and Refugees many of whom are living off the public dole at a time when some of our American children are starving and our veterans are struggling.
- In a Trump administration the Global Donors and International corporations who have been exploiting America are due for a a wake-up call. (Soros is the worst of these with his “color revolution” voter fraud – vote counting machines – MoveOn agitators. Soros meddling in Election 2016 should be investigated by the FBI.
- International Banking – in 2008 America was sold out by Obama and the Fed and the immediate danger of a melt-down was avoided, but there has been no effective ethics investigation or reorganization to make sure this kind of catastrophe will not happen again. The big banks are up to their old tricks.
- We all love our pretty planet but over the last eight years there has been an EPA that has turned “man into the endangered species”
- There have been those in high office like Clinton (but also the Establishment on the other side of the aisle) betraying the public trust, by taking bribes (Clinton bribes were laundered through the Clinton Foundation which the FBI is now investigating)
- The owned Main Stream Media specializing in slander and failing to tell Americans the truth.
- ObamaCare: Could it be that ObamaCare was designed to fail, the global LEFT planning to have it replaced by socialized medicine? Big Pharma is surely unhappy this didn’t go through.
- Barack Obama is unhappy, for he stands to lose his legacy.
- There are Abortion clinics at risk, for a long time they have been relying on taxpayer funding.
- Monsanto (GMO) hiding how they poison us. Clinton approved their secrecy. Then there are farmers getting subsidies long out of date. Finally:
- People on welfare are going to have to learn a trade and begin to support self, family and the nation. Do you wonder that there are a lot of unhappy people that Trump won this election?
Those who love Donald Trump see that . . .
- He has observed that America is in trouble, and he has decided that he is the one to make America Great Again.
- He has the unique ability to attract honorable and able men to his side. None can challenge the production records of Pence or Ben Carson or their spiritual integrity. That they love him speaks very well for Donald Trump.
- Trump evaluates the situation in front of him, he observes, and then he decides before he acts. He is able TO SEE. He can see that Russia is in better financial shape than the USA, fast approaching unsustainable debt. So he doesn’t necessarily favor Russia, but he also doesn’t knock Putin like John McCain. Trump goes by the numbers, and so should we for the numbers never lie. His campaign was run on numbers and that is maybe why he won. By seeing the good and the bad in Russia and in Putin he may already have saved us from WW3. Obama’s CIA was baiting Putin. Looking for points of agreement and resurrecting a the strong alliance before Russia went communist is a clever way to go. Nothing about modern Russia is communist today.
- The “covert communists” otherwise known as International Socialism are very unhappy with Trump’s election. Now here we find the real (and covert) enemy. They like radical Islam are hard-bent on trying to change us. America should know that socialism (historically) has always been a disaster.
- Radical Islam, with its diabolic intent to convert America to Sharia Law are very unhappy with the Trump election. With lots of money pouring in from Saudi Arabia to infiltrate our colleges and institutions, they had gained a strong foothold under Obama.
- Trump promises jobs, knowing that putting us ALL back to work will raise our morale
- He is sensible: “identify your goals, know precisely what you want to achieve, then find and surround yourself with the best people” Good advice.
- Most of all Trump is transparent, and tells it like it is. This is very likable.
Not all who oppose Trump are corrupt, some are wary because . . .
As a friend put it, “Trump is saying all the right things, I just wish somebody else was saying it.”His style is somewhat new and he is not in any way politically correct.;says he does not have time for “political correctness” and that the country is in condition where no time for political correctness. He doesn’t mince his words when he sees a bad situation. So, will he introduce change on an acceptable gradient, giving us time to catch up? We ask this especially with regards to immigration, a situation he did not create, but one where he seeks to bring Immigration back under the law.
The choice in 2016 was clear and simple:
After erosion of our identity and culture over a half a century or more, America chose a return to the principles of the Constitutional Republic (that which gives us liberty)
The alternate choice, “Might is Right” embraced by Progressives, and the global elite and the kings of old, was thrown out. America rejected these ideas and newly chose the former. We were lucky. Not all countries are given this choice.
We should be grateful to Donald Trump. We could have lost America in 2016. We could have been forced by SOROS & the Clintons and the International Technocracy and Financial Oligarchies into a North American Union to become just another lawless, exploited Banana Republic. We could so easily have lost our culture and our sovereignty.
So where do we go from here? We ALL come together as Americans, grateful that once again America accepted the challenge.
In times of great change (as now) we need a President who is in no way a puppet as has been Hillary & Obama. America needs an outsider who can think on his feet. I do believe such a man is Donald Trump. We all need to give our new president- elect some time and space. We need to have faith in the American system.
In 2016 the people have spoken.
I have a dream, and this is that Trump will pattern himself after George Washington with the aggression and strength to fight for what is right; but the restraint to earn him a true legacy.
Quote for the Week.
Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.